MEMBERSHIP INFORMATIONThe Ontario Polarity Therapy Association (OPTA) serves as a professional association for Polarity Practitioners and students in good standing with the American Polarity Therapy Association, and as a social or networking group for all others who have an interest in holistic healing and wellness in general, and in Polarity Therapy in particular. We reserve the right to accept or deny any application for membership. Members agree to abide by the bylaws and ethical standards as described in the bylaws.
Member BenefitsWe Offer:
- Occasional newsletters with information and articles relevant to Polarity Therapy and related fields
- Updates from the Board of Directors with announcements of events of interest to members
- Social gatherings of practitioners and students for group sharing, exchange of ideas and support
- Occasional workshops of interest to the Polarity and broader holistic community that may also offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for practitioners; member rates may apply
- Liaison with municipal and provincial governments in matters pertaining to the holistic healing professions;
- Proof of membership in a professional holistic association as required by the City of Toronto and other municipalities in Ontario for business licensing of holistic practitioners.
- In the future, an expanded members-only area with articles and other resources
- Full Members: Have BCPP, RPP, or APP certification (from the American Polarity Therapy Association) and are members in good standing of that association. Full Members have voting powers, and may be listed on the website on our Contact Practitioners page.
- Students and Retirees: "Students" refers to Polarity Therapy students who have not yet achieved APP status.
- General Membership: For all others who wish to support and maintain connection with the Polarity community.